TED, which originally stood for “Technology, Entertainment, and Design,” encompasses a diverse range of subject areas that are collectively shaping our world. While its roots were in these specific fields, a TED conference has evolved to become a platform for sharing important research and ideas from various disciplines and exploring their interconnectedness.
Founded in 1984, TED began as a modest annual conference in California, bringing together a few hundred people. Over the years, it has transformed into a global phenomenon with substantial revenues of $45 million. TED’s distinguishing feature is its TED talks, which are highly regarded for their effectiveness in delivering accurate and easily understandable information to a targeted audience.
What sets TED apart is the passion and commitment of its organizers and speakers. Their primary goal is not financial gain but rather the dissemination of groundbreaking ideas.
TED is unique in that it is owned by a nonprofit, nonpartisan foundation. Its mission is to contribute to the creation of a future that holds value for everyone, prioritizing the sharing of knowledge and ideas for the betterment of society.
Best Ted Talks For Motivation
The Simple Way To Inspire Your Team By David Burkus
Want to Earn Extra Money?
- Survey Junkie – You can earn up to $50 per survey as you review products and services. Join Survey Junkie Now
- eSurveyBox – Earn money by taking surveys, watching videos, shopping, and more. Start with eSurveyBox Now
- iSurveyWorld – Earn $1 per survey
- Survey Voices – Join an online survey rewards community of 3 million members!
- MakeSurveyMoney – Earn cash directly for surveys, videos, TV, coupons, and more. Join MakeSurveyMoney
- InboxDollars – Make extra income to read emails, take surveys online, play games, and go shopping! New users receive $5 just for joining. Join InboxDollars