To make the article strong for SEO, it would be best to:
- Use the keywords and phrases throughout the article in a natural and relevant way, including in the title, headings, and throughout body text.
- Optimize the meta description to accurately reflect the content of the article and include the main keywords.
- Include internal and external links to other relevant and high-quality websites throughout the article, which can help to establish the article as an authority on the topic.
- Use alt text for images, to describe them for both users and search engines.
- Share the article on social media platforms, and get other authoritative websites to link to it, this will help to increase the visibility and authority of the article.
- Regularly update the article with new and relevant information to keep it fresh and current.
- Use schema markup to help search engines understand the structure of the page and the content provided, this can help the article to appear in rich snippets.
! Secret Ingredient: Creating a schema markup !
How To Create Schema Mark Up For Your Pages
Creating schema markup for this article as it requires specific HTML and JSON-LD code to be added to the webpage. It is a technical task that requires web development skills and knowledge. It would be best to consult with a web developer or use Google’s structured data tool or Schema.org’s validator tool to add schema markup to your article.
Here is a high-level overview of how to create schema markup for an article:
- First, determine the type of schema you want to use for your article. For example, you may want to use the “Article” schema for a news article, or the “BlogPosting” schema for a blog post.
- Then, gather all the information you want to include in the schema, such as the headline, author name, date published, etc.
- Use Google’s structured data tool to create the schema markup in JSON-LD format, and then add it to the head of your HTML document.
- Test your schema markup using Google’s structured data testing tool to make sure it is implemented correctly and there is no error.
- Once you’ve added schema markup to your webpage, it might take some time for search engines to process it, so you should wait a few days before checking its status.
Watch This Playlist To Become Better On SEO